1. Are the ingredients you use organic?
Yes, we use organic ingredients but are not yet certified organic.
2. Do you use any GMO's or added sugars?
Absolutely not. All of our products are free of GMO's and added sugar. We do use organic unprocessed maple syrup in some of our recipes but will never use a single processed ingredient.
3. Are all your products vegan?
All of our dressings and dips are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, Paleo and 100% vegan. It is important to us that anyone can use our dressings, despite their dietary choices or restrictions.
4. Are the products kosher?
We use all kosher ingredients but are not certified kosher yet.
5. Are your products nut-free?
All of our products are peanut-free and our Sesame Ginger and Greek Vinaigrette are 100% nut-free. Our other products contain cashews.
6. Do the dressings need to be refrigerated?
For best results, we recommend you store the dressings in the refrigerator. Shake them before serving and you will be good to go!
7. Can you use the dressings on dishes other than salads?
Yes! Our family uses Kaari dressings as sauces on fish tacos, rice bowls and so much more! Our Ranch and Caesar are great alternatives to traditional dip and are delicious with crisp veggies or chips.
8. How long are the dressings & dips good for?
Since we don't use any preservatives or gums, our products do have a limited shelf life. All of our dressings & dips are good for 90 days in the refrigerator, with the exception of Creamy Verde and Herb Ranch which are best to consume within 30 days. You can always freeze the dressings and defrost them when ready to use.
1. When will my order arrive?
All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order leaves our warehouse.
2. I want to change the shipping address on my order. What do I do?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we can make that adjustment.
3. I would like to cancel my order. How can I do so?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can cancel it for you.
4. Why is shipping expensive?
We ship every order via 2nd day service with insulated packaging and ice packs. We charge you the absolute minimum cost and do not make any profit off of the shipping charge.
5. My order arrived room temperature. Is it safe to consume?
Yes, the products are safe to consume. We ship them with ice packs just to be extra safe, but they are totally fine if you pop them in the refrigerator once you open the package.
6. Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we only ship domestically within the US but are working on making product available in Canada. Stay tuned!
1. What stores are kaari products in?
You can find our full list here.
2. How do I get kaari in my local store?
We would LOVE your help getting kaari into more local grocery stores. Please print this form and bring it to your market.